Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the written materials on Mindful-Manifesting.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or mp3 files provided on Mindful-Manifesting.com
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mindful-Manifesting.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Mindful-Manifesting.com are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and we hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mindful-Manifesting.com does not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Mindful-Manifesting.com, its writer(s) or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or lack of desired results,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Mindful-Manifesting.com site, even an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mindful-Manifesting.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mindful-Manifesting.com and its representative(s) does not warrant that any of the materials on its site will provide any specific results and site representatives may make changes to the materials presented on the site at any time without notice. Site representatives do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mindful-Manifesting.com may have internet websites linked to it; we have not reviewed all of the sites linked to it and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Sites linking to Mindful-Manifesting.com does not imply endorsement by Mindful-Manifesting.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mindful-Manifesting.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a website.